Mar 18, 2019
NapaJen Pharma, Inc.：
INCJ Portfolio company, NapaJen Pharma and Astellas Pharma Establish Research Collaboration for Discovery and Development of Novel Oligonucleotides
On March 18, 2019, INCJ portfolio company, NapaJen Pharma, Inc., a biotherapeutics company leveraging its proprietary oligonucleotide delivery technology to develop novel agents, announced that the company has entered into a research collaboration with Astellas Pharma Inc. for the discovery and development of novel oligonucleotide therapeutics.
- Investment Structure as of Feb 20, 2018
- Investment Structure as of May 21, 2018
- Investment Structure as of Dec 25, 2018
Related Press Releases
- Dec 25, 2018
- INCJ to make follow-on investment in NapaJen Pharma, Inc. Bio-venture aims to develop systemic nucleic-acid drugs originating in Japan
- Dec 07, 2016
- INCJ to make additional investment in NapaJen Pharma, Inc.
- Feb 03, 2014
- INCJ to invest in NapaJen Pharma: A Bio-venture aims to develop nucleic-acid drugs using delivary technology platform