The Japanese government invested in INCJ through the special account for the fiscal investment and loan program (investment account).
Private Investment: USD 0.1 billion in total (26 companies & 2 individuals)
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Canon Inc.
- Development Bank of Japan Inc.
- East Japan Railway Company
- General Electric Japan Holdings Limited
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- JGC Corporation
- JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation
- Marubeni Corporation
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
- Osaka Gas Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Corporation
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- The Shoko Chukin Bank, Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION
Total 26 companies (listed in alphabetical order)
USD 4.5 million contributed from each company, with the exception of Development Bank of Japan,
which contributed USD 13.6 million
* All USD amounts are calculated based on the following rate: USD/JPY = 110