A simple, flat organizational structure
INCJ employs a simple and flat organizational structure in order to expedite the decision-making process. Our business organization is structured into 3 groups; Investment Group, Venture Growth Investment Group and Value Enhancement Group. Together, they provide comprehensive support from business consolidation and venture investment to following portfolio companies post investment.
A highly experienced team
Our team members have a wealth of experience and expertise acquired mainly in private sector such as private equity funds, venture capital, consulting firms, trading companies, manufacturers, and research institutes.
Innovation Network Committee
All of our investments are executed based on the final decision made by the Innovation Network Committee. The Committee is composed of both INCJ representative directors and external directors in order to ensure objective and neutral decisions.
- Compliance with the legal framework (Companies Act, Industrial Competitiveness Enhancement Act )
- Strict compliance system
- Regulations by external directors
- Accountability to private-sector shareholders
Involvement of the government
- Statements of opinion by the government on individual projects
- Authorization from the government for annual budget, approval from the directors, corporate auditor, Innovation Network Committee
- Annual business assessment by the government